The Politically Incorrect Guide™ to Hunting
by Frank Miniter
Paperback – 288 pages
Why the Left’s anti-hunting propaganda is dead wrong!
Nothing is more hated—and more misunderstood—by the trendy Left than hunting. But now intrepid hunter and pro-hunting activist Frank Miniter sets the record straight. In The Politically Incorrect Guide™ to Hunting, he details the concrete benefits that hunting provides to all of us—even how it helps the environment. Speaking with wildlife biologists, hunters, farmers, anti-hunters, and victims of animal attacks, Miniter explains how banning hunting negatively affects wildlife populations and conservation. Miniter’s fearless, politically incorrect take on hunting lays out the facts that liberal enviro-nuts don’t want you to know, including:
* How a well-intentioned policy of “live and let live” with Florida alligators resulted in human deaths
* Why you’re more likely to be attacked by a bear in an area where hunting is forbidden, such as a national park
* Why non-lethal alternatives to hunting don’t work to control animal populations
* Why even vegetarians depend on hunting for their dinner (especially those who demand organic or locally grown food)
* How hunters are wildlife’s best defenders—far more effective than big-budget “green” groups
* How deer cause more human deaths each year than sharks, cougars, bears, and alligators combined
* Why hunting is statistically safer for kids than football, bicycling, and tennis
If you love hunting, you need to arm yourself with The Politically Incorrect Guide™ to Hunting, so that the next time you encounter an anti-hunter, you’ll be equipped to shoot down politically correct myths and defend this great American sport against all attacks.
About the Author:
Frank Miniter was a senior editor at Outdoor Life magazine and is currently the executive editor of American Hunter magazine. He has hunted on five continents and has won numerous awards for conservation and outdoor writing.